Play-Doh PAW Patrol Hero Pack Arts and Crafts Toy
PAW Patrol ready for action! Now kids can make all of their favorite PAW Patrol pups out of Play-Doh compound with the easy-to-use tools in this arts and crafts set for kids 3 years and up. Stamp Play-Doh versions of Marshall, Chase, Skye, Zuma, Everest, Rubble, and Rocky, then make their hats, uniforms, pup badges, and anything else that sparks imagination.
Copyright Spin Master Ltd. PAW PATROL and all related titles, logos, characters; and SPIN MASTER logo are trademarks of Spin Master Ltd. Used under license. Nickelodeon and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
MAKE YOUR FAVORITE PUPS: Create all of your favorite PAW Patrol pups out of Play-Doh compound, including Chase, Marshall, Skye, Rocky, Rubble, Everest, and Zuma
OVER 20 PLAY-DOH TOOLS: The stampers create each pup and their hat, and there are also stampers to create and customize each pup. There's also a small Play-Doh stamper to create the Lookout tower
EASY TO CREATE: Stamp a 1.5-inch version of each pup, then layer on details like their eyes, hats, and pup badges. Don't forget Marshall's spots!
13 PLAY-DOH COLORS: 13 non-toxic Play-Doh colors in 2-ounce and 1-ounce cans give kids all the right colors to create their favorite characters inspired by the hit Nickelodeon TV Show PAW Patrol
FUN FOR PAW PATROL FANS: This PAW Patrol toy for kids 3 years and up makes a great gift or creative activity for little fans who love arts and crafts like modeling clay
• Includes 17 character and accessory stampers, 4-sided detail stamper, roller with 6 attachments,
• and 13 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 16 oz/454 g).
• Ages 3 years and up
• Product and colors will vary.
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.