Streets of Steel: Rush N Scare
THE RETROFUTURE 1-4 PLAYER CO-OP SIDESCROLLIN’ BEAT’EM UP BOARDGAME!
- A fast-paced, tactical board game that brings the action of 80’s/90’s arcade games to the tabletop.
- Players claim victory as a team by beating The Wulfpak, Jalbreakers, Kommandroids and the big-bad, Kimmitzar!
- An innovative “side-scrolling” mechanic physically moves the board, pressuring players to stick & move while plotting ways to destroy the baddies.
- No two games are alike thanks to a random draft of Streets, emergent Hero combos, and chaotic dice rolls.
- Expandable with other Streets Of Steel products like Streets Of Steel: Kickin’ Asphalt.
- Designed by award-winning game developers Ryan Lesser (Guitar Hero, Rock Band, High Heavens) and Matt Moore (Guitar Hero, Rock Band).
- Plastic miniatures sold separately